The Valspar Championship returns to Tampa Bay March 14 through March 20, 2022, bigger and better than ever with the world’s top-ranked golfers and exciting new ways for fans to participate in and experience the action. The PGA TOUR® event will be back at its full capacity in 2022 and takes place on the Copperhead Course at Innisbrook, a Salamander Golf and Spa Resort, with four championship rounds of golf. Attendees of all ages can experience many of the exciting activities on-site, including:
See some of the world’s best professional golfers. Early commitments include Brooks Koepka (currently ranked #15 in the world), Harris English (currently ranked #17 in the world), Jason Kokrak (currently ranked #20 in the world) and Sam Burns (currently ranked #13 in the world), who will defend his title as the tournament’s 2021 champion. Many additional top players will commit in the months and weeks leading into the tournament.
Watch Chris Young, multi-platinum country music star, as he headlines the tournament’s concert, Valspar® LIVE presented by Chick-fil-A, joined by special guests Big & Rich, after play at approximately 6:30 p.m. on Saturday, March 19. Concert access is included with a Saturday ticket or weekly pass.
· Thursday, March 17, is St. Patrick’s Day, and guests are encouraged to wear green for a chance to win festive prizes. The first 2,500 fans onsite will receive a free koozie.
· Sunday, March 20, will be Champa Bay Day, celebrating all the sports star power Florida has to offer. You may even see some star professional players and Olympians!
· Join in the fun in the family-friendly Entertainment Zone, featuring games and activities, like Jenga and corn hole, for kids and adults of all ages.
· The Publix® Chillounge is returning, which will feature an expansive lounge area complete with a variety of food and drink options.
· Check out amazing top-shelf spirit and brew experiential areas, which now have even more to offer, including the 13th Green Margarita Deck, Horse Soldier Whiskey Lounge, Michelob ULTRA CLUB and the Captain Morgan Bar.
· Get social at your favorite hospitality areas, which are back and larger than ever, like the Hooters Owl’s Nest and more!
· See a huge sand sculpture and sit with your toes in the sand while watching golf as Chameleon Cove makes its return.